Information According to § 5 TMG:
Eternal Solution Global GmbH
Tel: +49 40 333 65 656
Local court Hamburg
VAT NR: DE334452429
Eternal Solution GmbH and its affiliates (“Eternal Solution” or “we”) offer their content contained on this website (the “Website” and “Site Content”) subject to the following terms and conditions of use. By accessing or using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All content and features on the site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of Eternal Solution or its licensors and are protected by German and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are the trademarks of Eternal Solution and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to Eternal Solution or its licensors in any public medium (e.g. press release, website) or attribute information to them, either for advertising purposes or to inform or influence third parties. You also agree that you will not use or reproduce any of the trademarks or in any way imply endorsement by Eternal Solution or its licensors or any relationship with Eternal Solution or its licensors.
USE OF SITE CONTENT
Eternal Solution hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access, download, display and print one copy of the content and features displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) from a single computer for internal, commercial purposes only. This is provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish or disclose the Site Content without the prior written permission of Eternal Solution.
NOTIFICATION OF INJURY AND REMOVAL BY ETERNAL SOLUTION
Eternal Solution prohibits publication of any information that infringes or violates any copyright and/or intellectual property rights (including privacy rights) of any person or entity.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights (or any other right for which you are responsible) are infringed by any content on the website, please contact us in writing. To do so, send a written statement containing the following content to the address shown on the Contact Us page:
- Identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website that is claimed to be infringing and that is requesting removal.
- Your name, address and daytime telephone number where you can be contacted during the day, and an e-mail address if available.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of intellectual property rights is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the undersigned is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- The signature of the owner of the intellectual property right or a person authorized to do so on behalf of the owner to claim the infringement of the right.
The content and functionality on the Site are provided on the assumption that Eternal Solution is not providing you with professional advice or service.
All content and functionality on the website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Eternal Solution and its third party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy or appropriateness of the site content. Eternal Solution accepts no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user postings posted on the site, or provided by third parties.
Neither Eternal Solution nor its third party content providers will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages or for any loss of revenue or profits. This shall be understood whether or not there is any indication of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Eternal Solution GmbH